Chung Thye Phin Building is a Neo-Classical Palladian architecture building built in 1905 by Chung Thye Phin, the last Kapitan China of Perak and Malaya. It was used as the Headquarters cum Trading Store (a.k.a. Phin Kee Chan) for tin mining, revenue farms and plantations business. It was subsequently occupied by Dr R.M. Connolly’s Medical Hall, Oldfielfd’s Dispensaries Limited and The George Town Dispensary Limited.